What Lessons We Have Learned During Lockdown (Due to COVID-19)?
I am just trying to list what all things that this lockdown has taught me, or made me realize. You may add or suggest anything that you learned during this lockdown which happened due to COVID-19.
1) During this lockdown, we all understood the value of basic necessities required to live a life.
2) People rushed to take groceries, basic food necessities, no one went to rushed to take Pizza and other junk food or other materialistic things.
3) First time I understood, How little I need to live a healthy life.
4) We all can live without Junk Food or IceCream or Cold Drinks or Nicotine.
5) It’s fine we can not go to the restaurant to have outside food.
6) Spending time with ourselves or with family is more worthy then roaming alone.
7) Genuine/Basic life is still very cheap and affordable.
8) We can live without Unnecessary Spendings, Stress, Frustration, running after materialistic things, Spoiling our health for wealth. In such a pandemic, all are the same.
9) We all understood how much we are spending on things we don’t want.
10) Our wardrobe/shoe rack contains a lot of unnecessary items.
11) We are feeling the house’s affection and love.
12) If we live the same lifestyle we can still live for months without earning
13) Health is Wealth.
14) Nothing is urgent, we can live without anything.
15) Our family members are more logical than we think they are.
16) Donate, your money to hospitals, the world needs more hospitals than Mandir, Masjid, Gurudawara or Church.
17) Don’t disturb nature, As mentioned in Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution we must not break the chain
18) Humanity is still alive and there are people who still care and love each other.
19) Do not depend on one source for income.
20) No matter how powerful or what kind of latest technology you have, we are still ZERO against Nature or against such pandemic. Italy, Spain, the USA are classic examples.
21) Helping each other is the only way to defeat such a pandemic.
22) Respect everyone. We need each and every individual worker makes this earth a good place to live.
23) If you can not survive for 1-2 months without salary then it’s your fault and not your employer’s – And you have none but to blame your self.
24) Savings is important if you don’t have savings using which you can survive at least for 6 months, then sooner or later you will land in trouble.
25) Be alert, use your common sense before you spread the news. Please understand fake news is more dangerous than the virus itself. Check the source of news before you publish it to your social media.
26) Have a hobby like Painting, Writing blog, dancing, or any hobby other than your study subject.
27) Be ready for failure, it can come anytime
#Isowebtech #Social Distancing #TogetherWeCan #StopTheSperad #HelpingHand